Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Sleep Eze Side Effects

HANDLEBAR BAGS ♥ ♥ for wheel, tricycle, bicycle and Co.

After the little rascal has indeed got his beloved Snugglebag, he came in, can be very fast * on a new idea grin *
The Snugglebag is not so take to the wheel, his words ...
The next question was, of course, "Mom, what can you sew?"
So I designed a handlebar bag for his wheel, which is to be mounted on tricycles, doll buggy and Co., and as the little rascal as much fun with the handlebar bag has, I made the last four days, Bags for shops ...


Embroidery: Kunterbunt design, Huups, magic mesh


Unfortunately, it is not me even the little rascal really better, we drag ourselves around here Sun ...
The fever is still there and I'm just hurt everything. An happiness my hubby came home today early in the afternoon because we had parents' day at school ...
I wish you a pleasant evening and remain pretty healthy :-))

0 comments:

Post a Comment