Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Qoutes When A Family Member Is Ill

FINISHED * happy *

NO sewing, I still have not, but I'm done with my spring cleaning * yes *... I just ran the last wiping in the kitchen, now everything is ready for the spring and it flashes and flashes ... Man, I'm proud to within three days I've managed to clean the entire house ...
Thank you for your offer - but I would not clean your windows, or clean your house * schütteldenkopf *...
Starting tomorrow, yes tomorrow, because I'm sewing again, and the great thing is, I can already start in the morning.
is now slowly and time again, a few orders will be fulfilled and the market time is getting closer * grrrrrrrr * - and of course I have a feeling I have nothing for sale * laugh *

Verbunt To you the time a bit until it is sewing again, here come my beautiful tulips that I have indulged myself today for the (clean) room.

I'm going to make the little rascal for bed and then I'll do it myself comfortable on the sofa with the remote control for today then a day!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment