Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Different Ways To Dress Up A Bob

sickbed

HILFIGER E. ..
After Thursday and Friday was the big rascal with a cold at home, we have taken over the weekend quite well on the stage ...
From Sunday then the little rascal was very, very funny on it. I helped with our children's clothing and toy exchange and my men had Männertag * laugh *
the evening, the little rascal had then FEVER and since yesterday I have him at home.
Last night I had to go already tired of my little machine and I have all the bones hurt ...
The end of the story - this morning I also have fever, sore throat, cough and runny nose * grrrrrrrrrrrr *.
THE need but really nobody.
positioned so the little rascal and I so on the sofa and let the TV bedröhnen ...
I hope you are all healthy and there is also :-))

0 comments:

Post a Comment