Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Initiation Ideas Greek

I'm very proud ...

... but today I have my third Award from the love Nebelhexe get.
Thank you very much for looking forward looking forward looking forward *!!!! *
But this award is connected with a few rules and here they are:
  1. Make a post about this award by your the one who gave you the award, thanked him and linked in the post.
  2. tell 7 things about yourselves
  3. Give the award to 5 other bloggers.
  4. contacting these bloggers and let them know that you will receive the award.

So here are my 7 things about me very, very personally * laugh *

  1. oberoberpingelig I am with all things that I do and bring to my environment ever quite in a rage.
  2. I would now, if my hubby back on labor supply would have to go back with the entire family to Budapest.
  3. I am a chocolate junkie.
  4. I have way too much excess weight * laughs *.
  5. I love the spring and autumn.
  6. I Nähsüchtig * oh yeah! *
  7. am I hate frogs, spiders and snakes.

Phew, if one is to write down so things about yourself, that simply is not so ...

hire I would like to award the

www.pilzig.blogspot.com

www.ringelspiel-charly.blogspot.com

www.schmutzelchen.blogspot.com

www.vielewelten.blogspot.com

www.greatbritten.blogspot.com


0 comments:

Post a Comment