Tuesday, February 1, 2011

How Bad Does A Hernia Hurt

orders and desires, but :-))

Just before Christmas I have made for a customer a Wickelutensilo with a small kite - maybe you remember yet.
Now, the customer called in the last week once again to - Lennart, her little son loves the little dragon idolatrous and now at 06.02. Baptism, if I can not sew a little dragon.
NO, I can not ...
Well, that would be with the figure I can do so, but I'm not very good at figure stopper and the subsequent opening of the turning sew grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr * *.
So I've asked my client whether it should perhaps also be a security blanket ...
YES * * happy, there could be a security blanket.
My very special thanks to dear Sandra that has digitized my little dragon perfect, so that I can embroider beautifully and now it no longer has to apply * laughs *.
Today I then delivered the following security blanket on my client ...
Then I got an email from Andrea with the request to supply U booklet covers and Mutterpasshülle ...
Dear Andrea, Your wish was my command and my little machine, these shells have sprung ...
Embroidery: Kunterbunt design and magic mesh

Embroidery: Kunterbunt design and magic mesh


Embroidery: Nalev design




0 comments:

Post a Comment