Monday, February 14, 2011

How Much Do Gym Membership Counslers Make?

But today ...

... it is really colorful ... .
D. f was the night - as usual yesterday, super tired and went to bed?? whoosh, I was wide awake, but really awake ... Rolled back and forth and finally got up ... but no value has something ...
What makes WOMAN? - Sewing together six Pixibuchhüllen still fast, since the cut so lying around ... The other three Hüllchen I've just sewn together ...
I still do not sound right, so I'm nice and slow here ... First, the little rascal in the Kiga've brought a little dressed up ... tidy ... .. . ... A little sewing now posted a bit and cut a few more next Pixibuchhüllen ...



I wish you a heart-dearest, most wonderful Valentine's Day - Thank you, that you all are :-))

0 comments:

Post a Comment