Saturday, December 25, 2010

Polaris Indy Tunnel Suspenion

Christmas 2010

Sødal! Christmas is over now, I can tell you now show the rest of homemade gifts.

Here's a little tag-Mini Book, the grandmothers, aunts, etc. have received this year from me instead of a Christmas card. 8 pieces I made it. The Minibook is really fast. All you need is a sheet of cardstock and a half sheet of PP. Ratz Fatz and it is ready.
Sorry for the bad Image quality.




And this glass of winter magic I have also packed with-

And this CD package was given away!




Here are some impressions of our Christmas celebration.
Julia was somehow a bissal overwhelmed by the many gifts :-)







Thank you for your kind Christmas greetings.
Unfortunately I did not manage to visit all the blogs.
would I make up in the coming days. I promise!

I wish you a wonderful Sunday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment