Friday, December 31, 2010

After Threading Eyebrows

Christmas 2010 .. My Gifts Christmas Gifts






come here now today before our year is over, yet fast my Christmas mail I received, and my Christmas gifts this year were real class .. I've rarely get such great :-)

The paper roses are from Wild Orchid Crafts wow the great :-), one of my bosses are formano ball with a super cute elf, a purple scarf from my dad as supi, Clear Stamps with my blog address, and finally my bat Spellis a Magnolia stamp, an angel frame picture of the love of my husband's grandmother, a clothes voucher ........ . and from my treasure I had already received the Copic price, and now another day with relaxing massage is not the supi .. I am already totally over it :-)
And soooo kinda small change what's already overdone :-) Is it fast for us hobbyists ..

I hope your presence and satisfaction with your gifts?

Many thanks to all who have sent me a card. In particular, I thank Doro :-), Sabine and my Customers .. Thank you so much I was very happy about it, but unfortunately had little time to thank me for it ..
LG Melanie

0 comments:

Post a Comment