Monday, December 6, 2010

Milena Velba Gets To Work

VALIEHXVALUABLE.BLOGSPOT.COM

I love this girl, and I love them all the more so because to me this incredibly sweet post has devoted




Because she is my best friend.

Yes, I had never been a best friend!

continuous with her I Gymi, although we are now unfortunately in separate classes.

She took me to the made what I am today.

We have joined the "chick-time", the "Emo" time through, and we will go through a lot together, that I know. :)
It was the first time that I have such a great friend who I can say everything to me everything can say with which I can build any shit that can help me and understands me well and I am not stupid shit because everyone does.

Sure, I got into dispute with her but that puts us at again. I love her so much.

honest without it I am nothing.

"You are the best thing I ever happen!"

Thanks Anna . I love you

Our Songs:
~ Rediscover - shake it.
~ Second Hand Senerade - Your call
~ Damn Dirty Dolls - Whoo Alright
~ Bruno Mars - Just the Way You Are
~ Brokencyde - Get crunk
...

experiences:
~ South of France, best holiday. :)
Freiburg
~ ~ ~ Nature classes
rink
~ stay with me / stay with you. :)
....

together form band so far we have
BASS AND GUITAR!
Together we go through thick and thin.
friends, as we are friends for life!
Because I just need you!

Anna, I just thank you, that you are there
You're simply the best friend that you can ever have.
We Damn Dirty Dolls;)
I LOVE YOU! : -*
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
YOU ARE THE BEST! ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment