Sunday, December 26, 2010

Mount & Blade Best Build





Today I want to tell you how caotisch our Christmas Eve was. It started doing that at all what I wanted to tinker, I had to handle on its most recent, and I still wanted to bake cookies, I was so full of stress. Unfortunately, I then managed not to make our apartment, but I had everything ready by as much at dinner.

After my husband from work was there, we drove here in the snow Cao to his grandmother, because we wanted to bring you a little something over. Thus, the family was already there, we kept it there for longer than planned.

Where we were back again, then began to stress again I wanted to first make the apartment ready, cause I still wanted to have as comfortable, beautiful with scented candles, etc. all well stocked.

Yes I was ready, and fertile scolding the food, I wanted to see how far our rolls were much schwubs me the casserole from the oven, and all the clean kitchen floor was full of sauce .. Nah I was thinking I'll get the crisis ...

Ok then we could at some point food .. Jammi delicious wars but ..

There was a salad with pumpkin and sunflower seeds, Poutenrouladen filled with turkey ham, spinach and Parmesan once again mozzarella, served with a white wine sauce and Gnochis and for dessert a White Chocolate Mousse ..
Yes then we could then make our mess .. After we had distributed our present and unpacked, my husband said why the ground is wet here so .. yes because Schitt just ran out of our heating .. Since we were first repapieren the heating which has lasted a good half hour .. Frodo has

our cat after it is made comfortable on the film and in the box where my gift was from the Gnome Cafe stamp inside.

All in all a nice evening or day, however, very Caotisch ..
LG Melanie

0 comments:

Post a Comment