Sunday, December 26, 2010

Music And Cardian Arrythmia

Christmas Secret Santa Merry Christmas






Hallöchen,

now I want show my gnome gifts, I once made for the Christmas elves at the Stamp Cafe, and once my elves gifts for Christmas elves at the Stamp Cafe.

The first three images are from the Christmas elves. Here I have gebasteltet a lantern in the package is Jammi, then I made a door hanger packed with stars, a tea light card and craft bells and whistles to it.

The last two pictures are from Christmas elves. Since I built a tower with small drawers, and to the rest of the United was was simply packed. On 24
gabs a sequined ball, a candle lantern .... with an artificial Christmas card and craft gadgets

I hope that each has Wikki happy about.

LG Melanie

0 comments:

Post a Comment