Monday, March 7, 2011

Monster Enegy Poster That Looks Like The Can

By CARNIVAL OF THE EYE (B) ANGELS ...

Today had the little rascal carnival in kindergarten. He was super happy, above all, the muffins, which yesterday here are specially baked for him was ... Did the great rascal, and I still believed in the afternoon today, there is a Muffin - far from it, the can is empty * laughs *.
Glad it sooooooooooooooo good tasted.
After the ceremony was the little rascal exhausted and has a very, very long nap made.


Here is also sewn yet, very, very, very, very much, but I'm just not to adjust.
the weekend, I found 10 children completed Aprons - 5 with and 5 without embroidery, colorful mixed for boys and girls.
This morning I "sewed" 4 Mini Exchanges and this beautiful lamp. I love the embroidery file.
I hope that the little protection (b) engel very soon finds a beautiful new home and can take care of a small (B) Engel.

Embroidery: magic loop

Tonight is ironed and watched television before tomorrow here goes :-))








0 comments:

Post a Comment