Friday, March 4, 2011

Can I Donate Blood If I Am Taking Terbinafine

I'm back * happy *...

... though still coughing - cough with it but it works pretty well * lol *
Many thanks to all who have me in one way or another, your well wishes can come.
girls, you are simply pushing the * BEST *.
fill Slowly now here and the boxes for the craft markets, which I visit in April - only 4 weeks * * screaming, then already the first market ...
Thus, in the last few days ...
Embroidery: Janea's World, Kunterbunt Design, A Thousand Beautiful
... a few U booklet covers

Embroidery: Kunterbunt design, Huups , Damali

... this gym bag

Embroidery: daisies, Janea's World

... and these two were handlebar bags.

More pictures can be found here .

Very, very many things (too many things are still in the planning or ?!?!?) already cut, so that now I can once again revive my blog.

I wish you a wonderful weekend with lots of sunshine - this is, unfortunately, once again cast in gray grrrrrrrrrr * *

0 comments:

Post a Comment